Concord Beta: How To Get In, When To Play, And Rewards

Sony has revealed more details for the Concord early access beta, including global release times and the recommended hardware requirements for PC. The early-access period will be open to all PS Plus subscribers, although it was initially only open to people who had preordered the game. Progress will carry over from the early access beta to the open beta--but not the full game--and Sony says PS Plus subscribers can pre-download the beta now.

Concord beta rewards
All 16 Freegunner characters will be unlocked and available to play in the betas, and three game modes will be available across three maps: Clash Point, Trophy Hunt, and Cargo Run. Once the open beta begins on July 18, the mode Area Control will be added alongside a fourth map. There'll also be several rewards for players who join the betas, including a Frog weapon charm and the Star Flare in-game business card. Concord is currently scheduled to launch on August 23 for PC and PS5.

Concord Beta global release times​

Australians are going to have to stay up really late to play the Concord beta.
Early access weekend: July 12-14

• 10 AM PT
  • 1 PM ET
  • 7 PM CEST
  • 2 AM JST
  • 3 AM AEST

Open beta weekend: July 18-21

Concord PC requirements​

Minimum:
1080p / 60fps
Recommended:
1080p / 60fps
Performance:
1440p / 60fps
Ultra:
4K / 60fps
Ultra:
4K / 60fps
Graphics presetLowMediumHighUltra
Operating SystemWindows 10 64Bit
(Creators Update)
Windows 10 64Bit
(Creators Update)
Windows 10 64Bit
(Creators Update)
Windows 10 64Bit
(Creators Update)
CPUIntel Core i7-8700K or AMD
Ryzen 7 2700X
Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD
Ryzen 7 2700X
Intel Core i7-10700K or AMD
Ryzen 7 3700X
Intel Core i7-10700K or AMD
Ryzen 7 3700X
Memory8GB DDR416GB DDR416GB DDR416GB DDR4
GPUNvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6GB or
AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super
or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070Ti
or AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
Storage30GB SSD30GB SSD30GB SSD30GB SSD
ConnectivityBroadbandBroadbandBroadbandBroadband
OtherFull Directx 12 CompatibilityFull Directx 12 CompatibilityFull Directx 12 CompatibilityFull Directx 12 Compatibility

"Concord’s mechanics may tread a lot of familiar ground within the hero shooter genre, but the way Firewalk Studios’ heroes, maps, and game modes complement each other feels fresh," Jake Dekker wrote in GameSpot's Concord hands-on impressions. "Each Freegunner has just enough flexibility to break out of their role if they need to, the simplistic arena-style maps prioritize smart ability usage over intimate map knowledge, and the game modes are just complicated enough to encourage teamwork. I’m curious to see if and how Concord holds up with more maps, characters, and game modes in the mix."

Source