Now You Can Visit Animal Crossing's Aquarium In Real Life

Fans of Animal Crossing: New Horizons will soon have the chance to explore the expansive aquarium inside the game's museum in real life.

What started off as a one-and-done collaboration with the Seattle Aquarium has become a multi-city, year-long event. Starting on June 14, guests can visit the following aquariums for some Animal Crossing-themed aquatic education:

• Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina (June 14 - August 11)
  • Audubon Aquarium in New Orleans, Louisiana (June 21 - September 14)
  • New England Aquarium in Boston, Massachusetts (September 21 - December 14)
  • Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia (August 1 - September 26)
  • Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport, Oregon (August 26 - October 20)
  • SEA LIFE Arizona Aquarium in Tempe, Arizona (October 4 - November 17)
  • Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga, Tennessee (December 21 - February 28)

Exhibits include:

• An Animal Crossing: New Horizons photo opportunity featuring an aquarium-themed background with characters from the game.
  • Themed signs with animal descriptions presented by the game's museum curator, Blathers, with information on creatures coming directly from their in-game descriptions.
  • Standees of iconic characters from the Animal Crossing franchise placed throughout each aquarium.
  • Multiple My Nintendo kiosks where visitors can check in to receive 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points, which can be redeemed on my.nintendo.com for exclusive rewards.
  • Meet-and-greets with characters from the franchise like Isabelle, Tom Nook, and K.K. Slider (only available on select days and locations).

Tickets for the event are included in the general admission cost for each aquarium, and can be purchased directly from each location's respective website. More information on the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Aquarium Tour can be found on the official Nintendo website.

But the game's beloved aquarium isn't the only part of Animal Crossing that players can experience in real life this summer--legendary Animal Crossing musician K.K. Slider will become available to purchase starting August 1 as a part of the franchise's collaboration with LEGO.

Source