Randy Orton Has Put Over 600 Hours Into Elden Ring

Between May 2022 and November 2023, WWE wrestler Randy Orton was forced to take a lengthy injury hiatus. And apparently, Orton spent much of that time playing From Software's Elden Ring and exploring the Lands Between. Orton may be back in action now, but he's logged 600 hours in Elden Ring since he first started playing.

Via VGC, Orton revealed his devotion to Elden Ring during Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes' What Do You Wanna Talk About video series. Orton recalled teasing Rhodes for being a gamer, but now he's become even more of a gamer than Rhodes.

"I f***ing love Elden Ring," said Orton. "Let me preface this next statement with saying that I was out with spinal fusion surgery, so I had a lot of time on my hands. I got, like, 600 hours on the game... I love that game. DLC just came out."

Since becoming the face of WWE, Rhodes doesn't have the same free time he used to. That's one of the reasons why he hasn't played Elden Ring yet. But Orton would still like to share that experience with his friend.

"You're killing it and you don't got the time, and I understand why," said Orton. "I would love to chop it up about some Elden Ring with you, trust me. I wish you were a fellow Tarnished, but you're not."

Orton recently signed a new five-year deal with WWE, which would presumably allow him to buy this upcoming Elden Ring book that is extremely expensive. Even if he doesn't, it sounds like he intends to keep playing the game for a long time to come.

Source