Gaming News

When Leikir Studio CEO Aurélien Loos first pitched the concept of Metal Slug Tactics to Dotemu, he wasn’t entirely certain whether the studio could actually pull it off. A relatively obscure outfit based in the Paris suburbs, Leikir’s most recent game is Rogue Lords — a party-based roguelite featuring famous monsters such as Dracula and Bloody Mary. There’s little in the studio’s portfolio to suggest that it has the chops to recreate the look and feel of one of the most beautiful 2D action...
The new generation of gaming laptops is here! We've put up benchmarks in both our RTX 3070 laptop review and our RTX 3080 laptop review and as we expected, they blow the previous RTX 20 series mobile GPUs out of the water. The RTX 3070 performs better than the previous champ, the RTX 2080 SUPER. The RTX 3080 sets a new standard in mobile gaming. Our RTX 3060 review will go up shortly. Several different options are now available for order, mostly at Dell, Newegg, and Best Buy, with more to...
I thought I knew what to expect when I first fired up the preview build of Axiom Verge 2. I mean sure, this sequel does introduce a brand new lead character, Indra, and drops her into the frozen wilds of the Antarctic, which is about as far away from the previous game’s alien world of Sudra as you can get. But the clear Super Metroid influence evident in the original quickly resurfaced in Axiom Verge 2, as I set about searching for secrets and power-ups through a series of steel structures...