Potatoes

MrSnowman

Aug 25, 2021
A potato is a food item that can be planted, consumed or cooked in a furnace to make baked potatoes, having said that, I must ask, what role will this type of food item serve within the main survival based server that is Chris Craft and can the community and myself expect any indepth potato proposal for what part they will play? I'm keen to open this up to discussion.

ChrisPro

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 5, 2021
A potato is a food item that can be planted, consumed or cooked in a furnace to make baked potatoes, having said that, I must ask, what role will this type of food item serve within the main survival based server that is Chris Craft and can the community and myself expect any indepth potato proposal for what part they will play? I'm keen to open this up to discussion.
Indeed, this is true of potatoes, I myself have even seen them planted and consumed but never cooked.
Potatoes (being a renewable item) will likely serve a great purpose on Chris-Craft and the community will come to know how to use them as deemed necessary.
I personally think they will be quite popular in the second hand market as there's high demand for these specific vegetables.
Of course potatoes are also a great source of energy, because of this we will rely on them to power the various Redstone contraptions built across the server and ensure that they function as intended.
I, too, am very curious to see what is done with the many potatoes made available.
Regards,
Chris

MrSnowman

Aug 25, 2021
So far there has been a great lack of potatoes in this new survival world, severely disappointed and dissatisfied, was promised better #BOYCOTTCHRISCRAFT

ChrisPro

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 5, 2021
My sincerest apologies MisterSnowman.

Sadly i haven't yet had a chance to organise a fresh potato shipment, may I ask if you would be satisfied with expired equivalents?

Please do let me know, note that sadly as the warehouse is still under construction we cannot yet hold the quantities that we would like to.

I do hope to rectify this fairly soon.

Until then, you may find the local village to have some potato options available.
I suggest speaking to the farmer, he'd be happy to assist.

Yours truly,
Chris